We provide a website day course for businesses, groups or individuals in the Dublin and Wicklow areas. To book the website day course contact us at (01)2876689 or email: email@example.com. Below is the list of areas that will be covered in the website day course.
Start a website
The 4 steps on “Start a website” outlined on this website will be covered:
- Step 1 – Pick the right domain name
- Step 2 – Booking hosting package
- Step 3 – Getting the right software
- Step 4 – Building the Website
Preparing for your website – Who, What and Why. Getting the right domain name, cloud hosting, setting up a web site with WordPress software and the difference between WordPress.com & WordPress.org.
- Setting up a free WordPress website
- Overview of the WordPress Dashboard
- Where to begin and setting up the home page
- Site settings and adding your location and social networks
- Picking a theme and preparing your graphic banner
- Adding images and links to pages
- Keywords and search engine optimisatiom
- Help and support – How to use it
Start building a website
During the course you will build your own website and you can then work on developing the website on your own computer . We will also provide you with links to training videos.
- Using Google keywords tool
- Other useful Google tools (Eg. YouTube, Picasa & Google Places)
- Analytics: What it is and how to activate it.
- The different ways you can link your website to social media sites.
When using Google products it is best to be logged into your gmail account and if have not got one it is best to set one up at: By having a gmail account all the Google product you want to use will be in your account settings. On the top right hand corner press the triangle then “Account” and on the left press “Products” all your Google product will be listed here. The Google keyword tool is in “AdWords”. You do need to set up AdWords account but you do not have to pay for a AdWords campaign.
If you need more information on the website day course please call: 01 2876689 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free images
- Finding HTML codes to colors
- Google Places
- Google Picasa (Video on editing photos and setting up slideshows)
- YouTube Account
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords and Google keyword tool
- Adding social need works to you website
- Search Engine Optimisation
- WordPress Training Videos
- Increase web traffic
- What is Analytics?
- What is SEO?
- Google Keyword Tool
- Web Designer Dublin
- Booking a domain name and hosting package with letshost.ie